Industrial Class Electrical Systems
Timberline has electrical experience with a wide variety of project types and a particular expertise in domestic and industrial water utility systems including pump stations, wells, reservoirs, and water treatment facilities; complex industrial building renovation projects; special electrical and control system projects; airports; and campus-type private electrical utility system projects.
- Primary Voltage Overhead and Underground Distribution Systems.
- Primary Voltage Switchgear.
- Metal-Clad Metering Equipment and Switchgear.
- Padmounted Metering Equipment and Switchgear.
- Step-Down Transformers.
- Unit Substations.
- Motor Control Equipment.
- Building Electrical Systems.
- Secondary Power Distribution.
- Motor Control.
- Surge Suppression And Power Conditioning Systems.
- Interior And Exterior Lighting.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Security Alarm Systems.
- Public Address, Telephone And Other Communication Related Systems.
- Lightning Protection And Ground Counterpoise Systems.
- Prime Power Generation.
- Stand-By Emergency Generation Systems.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems.
- Solar Photovoltaic Equipment.
- Roadway And Highmast Area Lighting Systems.
- Airport Airfield And Security Lighting.
- Studies, Design, and Construction Phase Services.
- Electric Utility Coordination.
- Code Compliance Review.
- Equipment and Accident Investigations.
Full Service Industrial Class Electrical Engineering
Timberline can help you with all aspects of your Industrial Class Electrical needs. Please contact us for more information.